Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guess Who?

Well... I have not posted on this thing in quite some time. It has always been the other Elizabeth. I'm not quite sure why I haven't written, but I think because not much in my life has happened that can top the crazy weekend I wrote about.

To be honest...nothing has happened for me to even write this post. But since we share the blog, I figured I would make an appearance.

Finals went well. Summer has been great so far. I have not really done too much, but that can be nice at times. I feel like I have a lot on my mind (I think summer does that to me), but not much to say.

ohh...something to share...me and elizabeth did some photobooth photo shoots at both starbucks and our last night in our room...

[starbucks]

[our last night]

appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment