Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Break Coming to an End.

As Christmas Break is coming to an end, it has me reflecting about how great my break was and wondering what this next (and last) semester of college will hold.

I always get so excited for school breaks, as I'm sure most do, but I also have no idea what breaks will be like, which makes me a bit nervous. This break was great though!
I got to spend it with some great friends that I am truly thankful for.
I even got to see some friends from college, which were major highlights.
I saw some great, and some not-so-great, movies (don't see: How Do You Know. go see: Tangled).
Went to some Bible Studies and fellowships.
etc...

Overall it was fantastic.




But I wonder what this upcoming semester will be like. Both us Elizabeths will be student teaching this semester. This will be fun, but I just don't feel like we know what it will hold. I keep thinking that this could be my last 5 months in Santa Barbara ever, which really saddens me. I do not know what my classroom will be like, how busy I'll be, or what adventures I'll go on, but I'm still excited for it. A nervous excited, but still excited.
So here we go...

appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment