Saturday, March 20, 2010

an end and a beginning

well....spring break 2010 is coming to a close.
It's been a lazy break, but sometimes those can be the best. In the beginning of the week I hung out with my mom lots, which was great. But then she left for Texas and I didn't really have an excuse to not hang out with people. I think it's just I knew that I would be meeting new people, and I didn't really want to meet new people who I would then have to leave until summer (and let's be honest, they would probably forget who I was by summer). But I did go out a few times and it was fun. I had my first experience in a pub...conclusion...not my place.

I watched a tonnn of crime shows...criminal minds and law and order SVU. Watching these reaffirms my wanting to be a detective, but also reminds me that it wouldn't happen. I even watched this 20/20 episode about a crime (crazy internet chatrooms).

one of the only pictures i have to document SB10 (spring break 2010)

I head back to school tomorrow...which embarks us on a journey of the last bit of the semester. Spring Semester goes by so fast. It's just event, event, break, event, break, event, finals, done. It is so crazy to think that once this semester is done, I'm 75% done with school. The people who say "time flies" really know what they're talking about.
This week is Spring Sing week...which is a week of madness i'm trying to avoid.... (spring sing pictures from the past 2 years)


ohhhh speaking of madness...my march madness bracket is going down the drain. The other people who say "beginner's luck" must have never made a bracket, because I definitely don't have that. The team I picked to win the whole thing, lost 2nd round; RIP Kansas. And a team I picked for the final four, also lost; RIP Villanova. My other Elizabeth...I believe you might win this bet. But another Bachelor(ette) season is on this summer...so prepare to go down. (ps. this is what i deserve for betting and for being so competitive)

so as this week o' fun comes to an end...a beginning of an end of a semester begins. Can't wait to see what it holds

appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment