Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Week Thus Far...

Although it's only Tuesday, our week has been jam-packed.

First things first....SPRING SING.
I (Betsy) was not planning on doing spring sing this year, and i was just going to watch. But my fellow Elizabeth put on a sad face and I told her I would attend the meeting, but wouldn't make any promises. Of course, once I got to the meeting I started learning the dances and what do ya know? I'm in a dance.
Today we had our DC rehearsal in front of the committee and they loved it. We got a standing ovation from a few of them (surprised me and elizabeth because we didn't think it was that great).
So the rest of the week we'll be perfecting our dance, getting our costumes together, and presenting on the big stage!

Other things that have been happening....
Elizabeth started basketball practice again and have been doing intense P3 workouts. (such a star)

...that's all really. Not much has been happening.

appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment