Saturday, March 13, 2010

such a day as THIS.

There's nothing like the present. What a beautiful gift we are given each day.
Although today was a long day of CSET testing (shout out to the Liberal Studies cult ladies--you know who you are), I found myself appreciateing little things.
Inspirational quote I read on the wall while taking the CSET:
"The perfect day doesn't always have to do with the weather"
^I'm a sucker for quotes like that^
-Wonderful lunch with Annemarie... a random older man lectured us at Taco Bell about writing for about ten minutes. He suggested we don't use adverbs in our writing. I beg to differ.
-The drive home was beautiful with mountains on my left and the ocean on my right :)
-Hung out with the a bunch of friends and enjoyed the fellowship. Thank the Lord for friends.

appreciate.the.moments

PS--> Shout out to you Betsy. Missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment