Wednesday, March 31, 2010

goodbye March.


I have an excuse for not blogging. I tried to last week, but got a virus on my computer when I tried... so I laid low for a little. But don't fear, I fought back and am blogging now :)

-Spring Sing was so much fun and the show overall totally pushed the envelope. VK women didn't win, but me and my roommates had a great time. Betsy and I were blue dinosaurs and Annemarie was a pig-->symbolizing, H1N1 virus.


-So I have been looking thorugh old pictures and found some precious gems. I think I'll share them with you...enJOY and don't judge too much!


Inspriational quotes:

-"Everyone of us lives under one of two tents - 'Content' or 'Discontent'"
-"Any man who is too busy to pray is busier than God intended Him to be"
appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment