Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward....Spring Break...

Well Spring Break has officially begun...since we finished all that CSET business yesterday.

Yesterday was suchhh a crazy day...
My day began at 6 o'clock when i woke for the CSET. I got ready, ate breakfast, and then drove over to the test site. When I get there, I am super nervous because I know nobody. To make things worse...i forgot my wallet and identification is needed to take the test. Luckily, my lovely mother brought it for me and then i signed my life away (with a thumbprint) and took the test for 6 hours or so.
After the test I went with my church to help this local church planter with gardening and cleaning of their house. I love that my church does things like this. We use our actions as worship for God, which I think so many people need to do more. We should BE the church rather than just GO to church. We all went out to dinner this place that claims that they have "The World's Best Burger." Didn't think it was the World's Best...but it was quite tasty.
I then rushed home so that I could get ready for my friend's engagement party. Guess who's a bridesmaid? That's right...I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the first time. It's weird to think about, but it should be fun.
So 2.5 energy drinks later, my day came to an end and it was a good day.

Today was way less busy...laying out by the pool, napping, and hanging out with good friends at Annemarie's house.

Whatever tomorrow holds should be great as well...

appreciate.the.moments

No comments:

Post a Comment